2022 – Camping Skills ‘Tune-Up’ Workshop
1 day Workshop
|2022 DATES||Fee – incl. hst|
|May 1, 2022||$160|
|June 17, 2022||$160|
|Inquire about additional dates TBA|
Camping Skills ‘tune-up’ workshop is designed to refresh or improve camping skills for the upcoming camping season.
This day long workshop is designed for day trippers, canoe trippers, hikers, kayakers, car campers, even RV’ers.
Course fee includes: canoe, safety kit, paddle, pfd, paddle, course materials
Participant is responsible for personal equipment and accommodations
The workshop skills will include:
LAND based SKILLS
- Trip Planning
- Food Planning pre-trip – Including Dehydrating
- Drinking water
- Campsite Selection
- Knots around the campsite
- Fire lighting – including tricks for wet wood
- Cooking / Baking – stoves and fires
- Animal Avoidance – including safe food storage
- Group gear and tools including axe / saws
- Repair – canoe, paddle, tent
We will customize your canoeing experience…..whether you are looking for a session or two for you, your whole family, or just for your kids. We can provide tandem or solo sessions that meet your needs.
Ask us about a Mother’s Day or Father’s Day Gift Certificate for a canoe session.
Contact us and we’ll discuss what meets your needs!